Découvre ou redécouvre tes jeux, il y en a pour tous les goûts.
- 0 disponible(s) à la boutique Randolph Villeray
- 30 disponible(s) en ligne
Mandated by the King, visit every tavern in the kingdom, hire the most skillful dwarves to save Nidavellir, and rely on Queen Dagfid who has called for help brave mercenaries and their precious artifacts.
Now, the Elvaland can instead of recruiting a Dwarf card or Royal Offering card in the tavern, choose to go to the Camp to take a Magic Artefact or recruit a Mercenary card. In the event of a tie to determine the highest bet on a current tavern, refer to the gem values as in the basic game. Only the Elvaland with the highest bet can go to the Camp and take a card. The other Elvalands must, in order of resolution, take a card from the tavern being resolved. If the Elvaland who played first chooses to take a card from the Camp, the remaining Dwarf card from the tavern must be discarded before proceeding to the next tavern Resolution.
- NEW LOCATION: The player with the highest bid can take a card from the Camp instead of the original 3 Taverns, discovering all new card effects!
- POWERFUL ARTIFACTS: Add 12 unique card effects to your games, changing your strategy and pushing your score to new heights!
- VERSATILE MERCENARIES: Before the end of each Age, you must assign each mercenary to one of the two colors shown on their card, allowing you to bolster your strategy at the last moment!
- NEUTRAL HEROES: These 6 new dwarves can be recruited be completing a set of 5 different colors, adding brand new effects to the game!
- ESSENTIAL EXPANSION: Combine it with the Idavoll expansion or just enjoy it with the base game. Either way, you'll never want to play without it!
1 Camp Sign
10 Class tokens
1 Scoring pad
Marvel Champions – Mojomania
Marvel Champions – Wolverine (Paquet Héros)
Ze Horror Attack Encore
King of New York
Bestioles en guerre
Nidavellir – MLV
Dice Throne Marvel 2 – Hero Box 1: Captain Marvel & Black Panther
Dice Throne S1 Rerolled – Box 3 – Pyro vs Shadow Elf