Découvre ou redécouvre tes jeux, il y en a pour tous les goûts.
- 0 disponible(s) à la boutique Randolph Villeray
- 21 disponible(s) en ligne
Idavoll is the second expansion for Nidavellir. During the 3 first rounds of the Age 1, the second tavern offers Mythical Animals, Aesir, Valkyries, and Giants, which adds an additional round to the game. Each new type of card also adds never-before-seen effects.
Gods: When you recruit a God, put the card in your Command Zone with 1 Power token on it. Discard this token to use the God's power.
Giants: When you recruit a Giant, put the card in your Command Zone and place 1 Capture token at the bottom of the column of the matching class. Each Giant lets you capture a Dwarf of the matching class.
Valkyries: When you recruit a Valkyrie, put the card in your Command Zone with 1 Strength token on the highest notch. Whenever you meet one of the Valkyrie's requirements, move the token down a notch. At the end of the game, earn victory points depending on the position of the token.
Mythical Animals: When you recruit a Mythical Animal, place it in your army in the matching class. Each animal has its own unique ability.
- DIFFERENT WAYS TO PLAY: Combine these new cards with the Thingvellir expansion or simply add them to the base game for more variety!
- NORSE GODS: Discard the Power token on their card to activate their unique and devastating effect once per game.
- POWERFUL VALKYRIES: Fulfill the Valkyrie's request to adjust their strength token, earning more points depending on the position of this token at the end of the game.
- MYTHICAL CREATURES: Each of the 5 creatures has its own unique effect and is counted with Dwarves of the matching color.
- JOTUN GIANTS: Instead of recruiting Dwarves that match the Giant's color, you can choose to capture them to activate the Giant's power.
Nidavellir – MLV